Oct 3, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Working on confirming or debunking, but, word in Philly is Bryzgalov is about to sign an East Coast Hockey League contract in Las Vegas.
— Darren Dreger (@DarrenDreger) October 3, 2013
So, um, I reached out to Bryz’s agent Ritch Winter about the Bryz-to-Vegas reports, and he replied, simply, with ” “
— Sarah Baicker (@sbaickerCSN) October 3, 2013
Bryzgalov was on the receiving end of the largest buyout in NHL history, one that will pay him $1.6 million per year for the next 14 years. So money clearly isn’t the issue.
If this is real, maybe it’s a way keep his skills at least a little sharp while he auditions for NHL teams? Whatever the reason, it’s certainly a strange turn of events.
And as long as we’re here, we might as well learn a little about the Wranglers, who are an independent club and have no official NHL or AHL affiliation. First off, killer logo:
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages