Sep 26, 2012, 10:20 AM EDT
It’s going to be tough to fill the void left by the Flyers not playing any actual hockey games this fall, but if YouTube user Andrei Cherwinski keeps making sick toe saves (while playing street hockey) we’re not going to miss Claude Giroux top shelfed grilled cheese for a moment!
Uh, right? RIGHT?
Okay, so street hockey highlights just aren’t the same thing, and not many street hockey players are doing interviews after the game to help us learn about the reverence with which a Tiger must be treated.
But the two sides in the NHL lockout ugliness do plan to sit back down at the bargaining table this weekend. So maybe that void could come to an end sometime in the next for months.
Or you could just follow Bill Meltzer on Twitter if you want play-by-play highlights from games in Europe involving teams about as common to you as the above street hockey guy.
|duffman on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|ochospantalones on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|Ben on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return