Aug 16, 2012, 11:08 AM EST
Here’s an episode of Someone Famous Wore Philly Gear Once we didn’t expect to ever see. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Justin Bieber paired a Flyers baseball hat with a tie-dyed t-shirt while attending last night’s Phish concert in Long Beach, California. You can see him pictured above with girlfriend Selena Gomez back stage.
Bieber’s musical director is apparently a huge Phish fan. The band’s lighting guru, Chris Kuroda, will even be doing work for the Bieb’s next tour.
As most Philly-area Phish fans already know, guitarist Trey Anastasio is a huge Flyers fan (video), so perhaps the Biebs was trying to butter up the jam band legends.
>>Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Hang at Phish Show, Meet Band (Exclusive) [Hollywood Reporter]
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|MJS on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|romanKanai on Michael Young Is Posting Some…|
|Jason R. on We’re comparing Michael…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages