Aug 16, 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
Here’s an episode of Someone Famous Wore Philly Gear Once we didn’t expect to ever see. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Justin Bieber paired a Flyers baseball hat with a tie-dyed t-shirt while attending last night’s Phish concert in Long Beach, California. You can see him pictured above with girlfriend Selena Gomez back stage.
Bieber’s musical director is apparently a huge Phish fan. The band’s lighting guru, Chris Kuroda, will even be doing work for the Bieb’s next tour.
As most Philly-area Phish fans already know, guitarist Trey Anastasio is a huge Flyers fan (video), so perhaps the Biebs was trying to butter up the jam band legends.
>>Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Hang at Phish Show, Meet Band (Exclusive) [Hollywood Reporter]
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money