Aug 15, 2011, 2:54 PM EDT
Yes, there were no games played in Philly sports yesterday or today. So we’re left with Evan Turner and JVR discussing manicures and pedicures on Twitter.
On Saturday, Reemer was supporting soccer and today he’s getting behind male grooming. Oh how we long for the day of playoff beards.
JVR tweeted this @ Evan Turner today:
@thekidet look good feel good play good
In response to this:
Mani and pedi time. My nails have gotten too long!
|Tom on Union have real chance to make…|
|Craig on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|t800m101 on Interesting theory on Jake Vor…|
|ochospantalones on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money