Mar 6, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
Those Europeans are quirky fellas in the locker room. Sometimes their names are challenging to pronounce or even spell. That’s not exactly the case with newish Flyers defenseman Nick Grossman… excuse me, Nick Grossmann.
You see, after being drafted in 2004 and playing in the NHL since then, his name was misspelled as Grossman with only one ‘n’ but he was chill with it, didn’t really miss that extra consonant. No more! Today, Tim Panaccio tweeted about how Grossmann will have this spelling oversight fixed to match his passport!
Obviously this is breaking news and still developing. Some of the Flyers beats will get deep into the mind of a guy missing a letter for all those years. We all wonder where that pesky ‘n’ was hiding.
Nick Grossmann name been misspelled all these yrs. he is having it changed to match passport: Grossmann
— Tim Panaccio (@tpanotchCSN) March 6, 2012
Nick Grossmann told Flyers that there are 2 n’s in his last name. He hadn’t told anybody for years. They are fixing his uniform tonight.
— Randy Miller (@RandyJMiller) March 6, 2012
|romanKanai on Michael Young Is Posting Some…|
|Jason R. on We’re comparing Michael…|
|BenE. on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|Matt S. on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages