Apr 17, 2012, 11:03 PM EDT
Another banger from the Wednesday edition of the Philadelphia Daily News as the People’s Paper depicts Sidney Crosby as the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz with the choice header “The Cowardly Penguin.” The subheader reads “Time to finish off sniveling Sidney.”
Not bad at all. But doesn’t the lion find some courage in the end?
Sid doesn’t look nearly as good as Scott Hartnell from his DN cover appearance on Monday with the “The Bullies Are Back!” title.
The curls clearly sell newspapers. Will weak-ass lion/penguin hybrids?
The image was tweeted out by the Daily News’ Frank Seravalli
We threw this together for kicks per Twitter’s request.
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|NBA lottery is rigge… on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|J on CEO Scott O’Neil promise…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money