Apr 17, 2012, 11:03 PM EDT
Another banger from the Wednesday edition of the Philadelphia Daily News as the People’s Paper depicts Sidney Crosby as the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz with the choice header “The Cowardly Penguin.” The subheader reads “Time to finish off sniveling Sidney.”
Not bad at all. But doesn’t the lion find some courage in the end?
Sid doesn’t look nearly as good as Scott Hartnell from his DN cover appearance on Monday with the “The Bullies Are Back!” title.
The curls clearly sell newspapers. Will weak-ass lion/penguin hybrids?
The image was tweeted out by the Daily News’ Frank Seravalli
We threw this together for kicks per Twitter’s request.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return