Apr 17, 2012, 11:03 PM EST
Another banger from the Wednesday edition of the Philadelphia Daily News as the People’s Paper depicts Sidney Crosby as the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz with the choice header “The Cowardly Penguin.” The subheader reads “Time to finish off sniveling Sidney.”
Not bad at all. But doesn’t the lion find some courage in the end?
Sid doesn’t look nearly as good as Scott Hartnell from his DN cover appearance on Monday with the “The Bullies Are Back!” title.
The curls clearly sell newspapers. Will weak-ass lion/penguin hybrids?
The image was tweeted out by the Daily News’ Frank Seravalli
We threw this together for kicks per Twitter’s request.
|solidsender on We’re comparing Michael…|
|Chip Smelly on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages