Jun 19, 2012, 10:27 AM EDT
Well, this is…what we expected.
Pictures and video from the latest stop on the Kings’ apparent tour of Las Vegas with the Stanley Cup have surfaced on Puck Daddy. As a matter of full disclosure the above picture is actually from Hyde (via PD), whereas the cell phone footage below is from the Bellagio (where we understand the casino’s name is now printed on the vault floor).
Facts we did not know, but those that the Las Vegas Review reports, are that apparently the Cup has a 1 a.m. curfew and cocktail waitresses are not allowed to dance on a table with Lord Stanley’s gift to hockey, though probably would be allowed to dance on a table with Lord Stanley himself. You should hear the stories they tell about that guy.
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
|Chutley on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money