Nov 2, 2012, 12:16 PM EST
Since he can’t play with Claude Giroux and his orange and black brethren at the moment, Max Talbot instead teamed up with 93.3 WMMR’s Marisa Magnatta to raise some funds for Outward Bound by getting mad high and then coming back down to earth this morning.
Marisa, the Associate Producer of the Preston and Steve Morning Show, posted the photo of her and Max about to rappel down the 20-story building at 1515 Market St. in Center City.
The P&S website has some more photos of Max and Marisa working their way down the building.
I don’t know, I think it’s a good look for Max. Maybe if this lockout thing keeps going on he could supplement his income by becoming a window washer?
UPDATE: CSN’s Sarah Baicker was there and chatted with Max about the lockout. And heights. Video added in the sidebar above. Click the tiny icon to make it go full screen.
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages