Oct 10, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
Yes, the preseason was totally cancelled and we’ve already done away with the first two weeks of the regular season, but, hey, at least we have ice.
The photo above, courtesy CSN’s Sarah Baicker, is from Wednesday morning at the Wells Fargo Center. From what she tells us, actually making and setting the ice is kind of a process and takes multiple days.
With the Sixers due to begin their season soon, and considering how infrequently the building is ever vacant for a long stretch, it seems like this was a possible case of “we better do it now, or else we won’t be able to for a while.”
We are now 25 days into the NHL Lockout. Seems longer.
To help pass the time…
|Chamomiles Davis on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|willh888 on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|galasso2586 on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|Riley on Watch Roy Halladay’s ret…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages