Jan 15, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
Though he doesn’t say much. It had been over a month since we last heard from Flyers’ captain Chris Pronger, who had not spoken publicly since news broke he would not return to the ice this season due to the effects of severe post-concussion syndrome. On Saturday, he did not sound like a man who was any closer to making a comeback.
According to Tim Panaccio’s report, Pronger has gone into seclusion since he was diagnosed, and team officials are concerned the defenseman could be suffering from depression. There is no noted progress on his condition.
|mslavick on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|Andrew Kulp on Flyers nearly sent Mike Richar…|
|willh888 on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|Kulp Stinks on Flyers nearly sent Mike Richar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages