Feb 21, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Typically, it’s good when a puck hits a goalie in the hand because there are gloves made to protect them and also prevent said puck from getting in the net. Ilya Bryzgalov’s luck just continues to be awful.
According to the beats, Bryz took a shot off of his hand and was taken for X-Rays. He’s supposedly “fine,” but it’s unclear whether he’ll start tonight or if he was even scheduled to start before being hurt.
But, I mean, jeez. When are the stars going to align to help something go right for this guy?
More on tonight’s game in a bit, hopefully with an updated status on who is in net.
All signs from the Flyers point to Bryzgalov being “fine” after hurting his hand in morning skate. Still don’t know if he starts tonight.
— Frank Seravalli (@DNFlyers) February 21, 2012
Holmgren on Bryz: “he is fine.”
— Tim Panaccio (@tpanotchCSN) February 21, 2012
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return