Feb 21, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
Typically, it’s good when a puck hits a goalie in the hand because there are gloves made to protect them and also prevent said puck from getting in the net. Ilya Bryzgalov’s luck just continues to be awful.
According to the beats, Bryz took a shot off of his hand and was taken for X-Rays. He’s supposedly “fine,” but it’s unclear whether he’ll start tonight or if he was even scheduled to start before being hurt.
But, I mean, jeez. When are the stars going to align to help something go right for this guy?
More on tonight’s game in a bit, hopefully with an updated status on who is in net.
All signs from the Flyers point to Bryzgalov being “fine” after hurting his hand in morning skate. Still don’t know if he starts tonight.
— Frank Seravalli (@DNFlyers) February 21, 2012
Holmgren on Bryz: “he is fine.”
— Tim Panaccio (@tpanotchCSN) February 21, 2012
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages