May 11, 2011, 4:06 PM EST
Ed Snider feels the same way about the Flyers goalie situation as you do. He never wants to see this team go through what they did this postseason, rotating goalies in and out at a head-shaking clip.
The Flyers top man talked to the Inquirer and shared his opinions about the discouraging post season and how he never wants to see that goalie carousel again.
And from Sam Carchidi:
On the one hand, he’s saying they’ll never go through that again. But on the other, Bob is likely to be given a crack at starting in training camp.
It’s the Flyers goalie situation. A final answer in net just seems like a foreign concept, but at least you know it frustrates Snider as much as it does you.
>>Snider wants a goalie, too [Inquirer]
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages