Jan 20, 2013, 12:37 PM EST
The Flyers’ season did not begin as planned for the second time in 2012-13 — first the lockout, then a loss to the loathsome Pittsburgh Penguins. They could quickly get things on track this afternoon against the Buffalo Sabres however.
The Orange & Black completed a series sweep of Buffalo last season, winning all four meetings, and haven’t dropped a game to the Sabres in six tries dating back to their playoff match-up in 2011.
This is the home opener in Buffalo, so the crowd is likely to be all riled up, plus the Flyers just finished up a game a mere 18 hours ago. The Sabres were not a playoff team a year ago though, so this could be a good opportunity for Philly to pick up their first win.
|luke jenkins on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|dawkisgod on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Tom on The ‘Group of Death…|
|yishmeister on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages