Apr 7, 2012, 9:32 AM EST
It was recently announced that Claude Giroux was the leading vote-getter in the race for EA Sports’ NHL13 cover athlete. One might think this would force his opponent in the primaries to go negative, and he probably has the material to grab some news cycles.
Instead, Scott Hartnell is keeping his campaign positive and reinforcing his platform — #hartnelldown. Check out his new ad below…
Flyers fans would probably be happy with any O&B on the cover of NHL13, and G is likely the favorite, at least from the Philly bracket. But it’d be a trip to have Scott Hartnell there too… What a player. What a character. What a season.
G or Harts… We’re torn!
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Barry on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages