Nov 21, 2012, 8:26 AM EST
@shanevictorino not good bro. I know you miss watching your flyers play!
— Claude Giroux (@28CGiroux) November 21, 2012
It’s good to see Shane Victorino is keeping up with his old Philadelphia neighbors now that he’s departed for Bluer pastures out in L.A.
Heck, there’s even a chance Shane could be back in Philly this spring if the free agency cookie crumbles in the right direction.
But I still have a couple of questions about Victorino’s tweet last night directed at Flyers star Claude Giroux.
1.) What are the odds Shane knew about Claude leaving Germany to come back to the U.S. to see a concussion specialist?
2.) What are the odds Shane knew Claude was actually playing hockey in Germany?
I’d guess 5% and 30%. You?
|Trisha T on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|sw on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Tyler on Vinny Lecavalier to miss at le…|
|willh888 on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages