Mar 2, 2013, 11:55 AM EST
Sometimes you wake up on a Saturday and forget the Flyers are playing in ten minutes. But what better way to start your day than with a little Flyers hockey and some hair of the dog day boozing?
The Flyers will look to build off their nice win earlier in the week today as they take on the Ottawa Senators. Danny B. has had their number as of late.
Danny Briere has 8 goals and 11 assists over his last 18 games versus Ottawa. Had a hat trick last January (and a fight that game, too).
— Sarah Baicker (@sbaickerCSN) March 2, 2013
Okay, now the game starts in seven minutes, so we won’t waste any more of your time. Just put on CSN.
Lot’s of DOOPing today, please.
|willh888 on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|yishmeister on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|2sentz on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|BenE. on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages