Sep 12, 2013, 12:07 PM EST
A few weeks back, goalie mask guru Franny Drummond gave NHL.com a look at his upcoming design for Steve Mason’s 2013-14 season.
The mask featured Ben Franklin, Betsy Ross and George Washington as zombies.
Today, the Flyers’ Anthony SanFillippo tweeted shots of the finished product, which we’ve compiled into this nice little gallery for you:
If the Brad Pitt movie was World War Z, and the Ed Norton movie was American History X, I see no reason not to refer to this mask as American History Z. Plus, having the concepts “zombie” and “goalie” in net together seems about right for the Flyers.
Here’s to a productive season in net for Mason and Ray Emery.
And here’s the original video NHL.com put together, for reference:
Favorite Flyers goalie masks? <— Links to a few old ones.
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages