Feb 13, 2013, 10:22 AM EST
For whatever your opinions on the artistic qualities of Mac Miller’s “Knock, Knock” song in a vacuum, it’s tough to argue with the sheer awesomeness it brought to see Scott Hartnell, Wayne Simmonds, and co. dance to it in the locker room following a nice Flyers victory last season.
That scene — along with every Bryz scene — from the HBO 24/7 Road to the Winter Classic special is pretty much eternally etched in our minds. For better or worse.
Now, according to the Daily News’ Frank Seravalli who was in Winnipeg last night following the Philadelphia victory, they may already have a new victory anthem (small sample size) for the 2013 season, “Bring Out The Bottles” by something called “Redfoo.”
Never in my life did I ever think I’d be clamoring for Mac Miller.
Give it a listen. Share your love/hatred of the new jam in the comments.
And while the song is fairly awful based off of a YouTube listening. I’d imagine the enjoyment level would get cranked up a few notches if you got to see Tye McGinn busting a move to it.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages