Feb 13, 2013, 10:22 AM EDT
For whatever your opinions on the artistic qualities of Mac Miller’s “Knock, Knock” song in a vacuum, it’s tough to argue with the sheer awesomeness it brought to see Scott Hartnell, Wayne Simmonds, and co. dance to it in the locker room following a nice Flyers victory last season.
That scene — along with every Bryz scene — from the HBO 24/7 Road to the Winter Classic special is pretty much eternally etched in our minds. For better or worse.
Now, according to the Daily News’ Frank Seravalli who was in Winnipeg last night following the Philadelphia victory, they may already have a new victory anthem (small sample size) for the 2013 season, “Bring Out The Bottles” by something called “Redfoo.”
Never in my life did I ever think I’d be clamoring for Mac Miller.
Give it a listen. Share your love/hatred of the new jam in the comments.
And while the song is fairly awful based off of a YouTube listening. I’d imagine the enjoyment level would get cranked up a few notches if you got to see Tye McGinn busting a move to it.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return