Jan 23, 2013, 6:18 PM EST
Well, shit. First Brayden Schenn gets a game suspension for his hit on Anton Volchenkov last night and now Scott Hartnell is apparently out indefinitely after getting hit on the foot with a puck during their loss to the Devils.
From the Flyers on Hartnell:
will be out indefinitely with a left foot injury. We will know more on
this within a day or two as we await results of tests.”
So much for that being nothing.
And here’s Brendan Shanahan on Schenn’s suspension, which seems a tad steep, but may be appropriate.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages