May 29, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
Sad to see John Tortorella was fired from his post as head coach of the New York Rangers on Wednesday? No? You should be. He was an easy figure to dislike in the Flyers-Rags rivalry over these past five seasons.
He’s gone now though, and all we have left are the memories of his dickishness. Oh, and this video of his top-10 media meltdowns as compiled by SportsCentre Canada, brought to us by CBS Eye on Hockey, which includes the time Torts suggested former Flyers coach Ken Hitchcock shut his yap during the ’04 playoffs. Enjoy.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money