Oct 15, 2013, 3:48 PM EST
How the mighty have fallen. Scott Hartnell is still searching for his scoring touch on the ice—not to mention a little luck avoiding injuries. Hartsy has zero points five games into this season, and now he’s out for 2-4 weeks with an upper body injury.
Just how bad have things gotten for Hartnell? Even his acting career his taken a turn for the worse.
Right around this time last year, Hartnell was making his feature film debut in the Paul Rudd film This Is 40. Now he’s starring in local car commercials. Actually, scratch that, he’s doing something far, far lower: shooting parodies of local car commercials. Ugh.
Whatever. I was entertained. “Truck it, Phaneuf!”
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages