Oct 15, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
How the mighty have fallen. Scott Hartnell is still searching for his scoring touch on the ice—not to mention a little luck avoiding injuries. Hartsy has zero points five games into this season, and now he’s out for 2-4 weeks with an upper body injury.
Just how bad have things gotten for Hartnell? Even his acting career his taken a turn for the worse.
Right around this time last year, Hartnell was making his feature film debut in the Paul Rudd film This Is 40. Now he’s starring in local car commercials. Actually, scratch that, he’s doing something far, far lower: shooting parodies of local car commercials. Ugh.
Whatever. I was entertained. “Truck it, Phaneuf!”
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|The Green Hornet on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money