Feb 14, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
Oh, man. If you didn’t already miss seeing Jaromir Jagr in orange and black this season, this amazing group of fans in Calgary last night will surely make you long for the days of the Jagr Salute in Philadelphia.
The brilliant group of Jagr-through-the-years all rock the fantastic mullet that the future Hall of Famer has made iconic.
I kept looking at this photo thinking there needs to be a collective noun for a group of Jagrs together. Perhaps a group of Jagrs should be known as a “mullet.” Maybe a “shelf” of Jagrs?
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money