Feb 6, 2013, 11:01 AM EDT
Even for the most staunch supporter of fighting in hockey, watching Zac Rinaldo connect with blow after blow to B.J. Crombeen’s face last night was a pretty brutal sight. In real time, many also questioned whether Rinaldo was still landing punches once Crombeen was down on the ice. Rinaldo apparently wondered as well, and asked the referee after the fight if he did anything wrong. The ref then clears him of any guilt, noting Crombeen was still on his way down to the ice when Rinaldo landed the final blows.
So while Zac Rinaldo appears to be a mad man at times, the kind that you often want on your favorite hockey team to mix things up, I suppose it’s good to know he appears to want to stick to whatever fighting code there seems to be between two hockey players.
Also, it’s just damn fun to watch a guy mic’d up get into a brawl.
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return