Feb 6, 2013, 11:01 AM EST
Even for the most staunch supporter of fighting in hockey, watching Zac Rinaldo connect with blow after blow to B.J. Crombeen’s face last night was a pretty brutal sight. In real time, many also questioned whether Rinaldo was still landing punches once Crombeen was down on the ice. Rinaldo apparently wondered as well, and asked the referee after the fight if he did anything wrong. The ref then clears him of any guilt, noting Crombeen was still on his way down to the ice when Rinaldo landed the final blows.
So while Zac Rinaldo appears to be a mad man at times, the kind that you often want on your favorite hockey team to mix things up, I suppose it’s good to know he appears to want to stick to whatever fighting code there seems to be between two hockey players.
Also, it’s just damn fun to watch a guy mic’d up get into a brawl.
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Z on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages