Apr 15, 2012, 7:54 PM EST
Next, James Neal leaves his skates and launches into Sean Couturier despite the fact that Cooter did not have the puck.
Finally, Neal takes a run at Claude Giroux, which led to the mayhem we saw in the third period.
Game Four on Wednesday night should be fun.
|drupalgardens.com on Report: Phils talking to Toron…|
|Negativo on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Sarah Baine on Terrell Owens Is Bowling, but…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages