Dec 19, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
If you’re going to use a bunch of hockey players as a comedic device in your new movie, you’d think fighting and/or removing their fake teeth would have to make an appearance. Judd Apatow did just that when he had Ian Lapperriere take out his his grill and hand it to the lovely Megan Fox. Having her then actually proceed to put the teeth in her mouth is going the extra mile for laughs that Apatow has been known to go. Probably tastes like Molson.
Scott Hartnell also has a speaking line in the above preview clip of “This is 40″ which hits theatres this weekend.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return