Feb 22, 2012, 11:16 AM EDT
Jeff Carter’s success in Columbus has certainly been mixed but as his performance last night shows he can most certainly still score in bunches. Cartsie registered a hat trick in the Blue Jackets 6-3 win over San Jose. It was the former Flyers second 3-goal game of the season despite mediocre production on the whole.
There’s also been some talk recently of Carter being targeted by the L.A. Kings, setting up a potential reunion with his best friend and drinking buddy Mike Richards. The pair’s departure from Philly wasn’t of their choosing, and they were plenty pissed at being separated after presumably signing to play together for the majority of all of their careers, but who knows, maybe they’d be even happier together in L.A.?
We’d almost like to see it — though I’d hope they never win a cup together before Philly does. Seeing one of them win a cup on their own would be much easier than seeing the duo win one together before the Flyers. That would hurt.
Here’s Carter’s highlights from last night:
|psudrozz on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
|heyImthatguy on Amazing: There’s a GIF o…|
|mc johnson on Chase Utley Is The Man, Part…|
|Jay D on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money