Apr 17, 2012, 7:05 PM EST
Thurs., Aug. 9 – v. Pittsburgh (7:30)
Mon., Aug. 20 – @ New England (8:00)
Fri., Aug. 24 – @ Cleveland (7:30)
Thurs., Aug. 30 – v. New York Jets (TBD)
Sept. 9 – @ Cleveland (1:00)
Sept. 16 – v. Baltimore (1:00)
Sept. 23 – @ Arizona (4:05)
Sept. 30 – v. New York Giants (8:30)
Oct. 7 – @ Pittsburgh (1:00)
Oct. 14 – v. Detroit (1:00)
Oct. 28 – v. Atlanta (1:00)
Mon., Nov. 5 – @ New Orleans (8:30)
Nov. 11 – v. Dallas (4:15)
Nov. 18 – @ Washington (1:00)
Mon., Nov. 26 – v. Carolina (8:30)
Dec. 2 – @ Dallas (8:30)
Dec. 9 – @ Tampa Bay (1:00)
Thurs., Dec. 13 – v. Cincinnati (8:30)
Dec. 23 – v. Washington (1:00)
Dec. 30 – @ New York Giants (1:00)
- As it turns out, a schedule that was floating around the internet a couple weeks ago turned out to be, not surprisingly, bogus.
- The third preseason date typically acts as the team’s closest simulation to a regular season game, but since they turn around and open their regular season against the Browns, it will be interesting to see how Andy Reid treats the meaningless contest. The preseason meeting is also just four days after their second exhibition game.
- Don’t know about you, but this season won’t truly feel like it’s getting underway until the Birds host the New York Giants on Sunday night in Week 4.
- Both tilts with Dallas follow the Eagles playing the previous Monday night — seriously? That’s at least one extra (three after Thanksgiving) for the Cowboys to prepare and recover before both games against the same division rival. That doesn’t strike me as being very balanced.
- Star players from outside the division I am simultaneously looking
forward to seeing, yet not really: Calvin Johnson and Cam Newton.
- Reid will be going for his 14th consecutive victory following the bye week against the Atlanta Falcons, who it happens will also be coming off their bye.
- Unfortunately, the Birds actually find themselves on the wrong end of several bye weeks — four to be exact, which has some folks on Twitter absolutely livid. The Steelers, Lions, Falcons and Redskins all get have the previous week off. Again, seems unbalanced.
- With three primetime games in a seven week span, including another dreaded Thursday nighter for the the third season in a row, the Eagles will play seven games in 39 days between Weeks 9 and 15.
- Will Eagles fans descend on Tampa in December much the way they did on South Beach last season?
|Bonsai Steve on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|Nick Russo on 3 Stars: Giroux, Voracek pace…|
|Steve on Adrian Peterson thinks Mike Vi…|
|Ummmm on Union unveil new primary kits,…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return