Jun 20, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
We here at The700Level.com are comfortably in the camp of “not getting” Kenny Chesney. That said, we recognize a whole heck of a lot of the people we know were at the concert at Lincoln Financial Field this weekend. Facebook and Twitter told us so.
One guy I know even told me he paid in excess of $200 to sit in the “sand area” known as the pit for the show. Something about trying to pick up ladies in cowboy boots, he said.
So what’s the Philadelphia sports tie in? Apparently the Ches-ter rocked a Phillies shirt and was surprised on stage by HUGE fan Andy Reid. An Eagles helmet was also involved. Your best caption for the above photo? [video below]
Photo from the Eagles official Facebook page.
|willh888 on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
|Matt S. on Michael Carter-Williams is you…|
|FlyersFan on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|rw on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money