Jun 20, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
We here at The700Level.com are comfortably in the camp of “not getting” Kenny Chesney. That said, we recognize a whole heck of a lot of the people we know were at the concert at Lincoln Financial Field this weekend. Facebook and Twitter told us so.
One guy I know even told me he paid in excess of $200 to sit in the “sand area” known as the pit for the show. Something about trying to pick up ladies in cowboy boots, he said.
So what’s the Philadelphia sports tie in? Apparently the Ches-ter rocked a Phillies shirt and was surprised on stage by HUGE fan Andy Reid. An Eagles helmet was also involved. Your best caption for the above photo? [video below]
Photo from the Eagles official Facebook page.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return