Any Interest in Trading Your Eagles-Panthers Tickets for 28 Fun-Size Snickers and a Bag of Blow Pops?
Nov 21, 2012, 7:08 PM EDT
While out shopping for additional stuffing mix and a Belgian sampler, I received the following e-mail from Level reader “Jeff” …
I’m willing to trade my leftover Halloween candy for tickets to the Eagles – Panthers game.
Below that graph, he was nice enough to leave a link to his Craigslist ad, which further details his proposal:
I have 23 Snickers bars (fun size), 5 Snickers Almond bars (fun size), and an unopened bag of Charms Blow Pops (assorted flavors).
The game is Monday night, it’s against the Panthers, and it’s going to be cold. If you’d rather not sit through another Eagles game, this is a great trade.
If I had to price it out, we’re looking at as much $2-4 dollars worth of candy here. “Jeff” seems to come from the Cosmo Kramer school of bargaining.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money