Asante Samuel Gives Amazing Postgame Interview About Andy Reid Ignoring Him, Hitting Him On His ‘Big Belly’
Oct 28, 2012, 6:05 PM EDT
Former Eagles corner back Asante Samuel put in a fine performance on the field in the Falcons big win on Sunday but his performance in his postgame interview was even better.
Apparently Asante tried to talk to his old head coach, Andy Reid, after the game but Big Red ignored him. Samuel didn’t like it and wondered aloud if it was because of the dancing Samuel and his teammates were doing on the sideline late in the win. He then goes on to demonstrate said dancing.
“Can you believe that?!? He didn’t speak to me! Like it was my fault…” Samuel said, tailing off.
“I thought every coach was supposed to have a first class mentality. I didn’t think that was first class.”
“I was like, ‘hey coach, what’s up, man. I got nothing but love for ya!’ I just hit him on the belly a little bit… that big belly.”
You win, Asante, you win.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money