Apr 18, 2013, 4:37 PM EDT
You may or may not have been aware of Brent Celek’s involvement with the Prime Stache Hot Dogs and Sausages restaurant in North Wildwood, New Jersey.
Here, so you quickly get the point, is a copy of the menu:
As far as names go, I’m a big proponent of The Selleck, The Ditka and The Castro, which means I’ll soon be suspended by the Marlins.
According to Philly Eater, Celek is opening a new Prime Stache at 110 Chestnut Street, although this one has been dubbed an “American Bistro,” which Eater takes to mean “that the menu will be expanded and so will the booze
offerings. Celek’s people are mum on the details, but stay tuned.”
The grand opening is scheduled for Monday, April 29.
My favorite part is that the Prime Stache website lists separate lunch and dinner menus that offer all the same options. I assume this not to be a mix up but more of a statement.
Bring me a Selleck and a Buffalo Bill, and maybe a Reese’s cookie.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money