Dec 4, 2013, 11:49 AM EDT
The winner of this week’s $25 gift card to Smith’s Restaurant and Bar in Rittenhouse is regular commenter psudrozz who won mostly because we didn’t know what he was talking about despite it sounding intelligent and perhaps even funny/clever.
Not sure. But this is what he said on Chip Kelly naming Nick Foles the Eagles quarterback for the next 1,000 years:
everyone knows the half life of Folenium is 5 years.
So congrats, drozz. May you enjoy many $5 Fireball shots at Smith’s every time the Eagles score a touchdown. And may you never go hungry with $5 guacamole or chicken nacho specials. Wash it all down with a nice $4 Harpoon pint and you’ve got yourself a nice little Eagles’ Sunday at the bar.
And don’t forget to plan your entire 2014 around The700Level Flyers game watch / party at Smith’s on January 23rd. You can RSVP for that event here. There will be plenty of food and drink specials and you can mingle with other Level heads. And beer. There will be beer.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return