Jun 4, 2013, 3:17 PM EDT
The guys over at ProFootballTalk have been running a vote to determine who belongs on the Mount Rushmore of individual NFL franchises.
The PFT staff nominated guys for each team that they allowed their readers to vote on. The four most popular names get their faces carved in virtual rock.
They released their results for the Cowboys and Redskins last night and will do the same for the Eagles and Giants this evening.
Here’s the list of guys up for Mount Eagle:
Chuck Bednarik, Tom Brookshier, Jerome Brown, Harold Carmichael, Randall Cunningham, Brian Dawkins, Donovan McNabb, Andy Reid, Norm Van Brocklin, Steve Van Buren, Brian Westbrook and Reggie White.
You can get your last-second votes in for your favorite four by visiting PFT. The results will be revealed on the ProFootballTalk show on NBCSN tonight at 5.
To hype the vote, PFT Grand Poobah Mike Florio appeared on CSNPhilly.com’s Lunch Break today to explain the vote and rile you up about Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb:
CSN and Lunch Break will actually be running their own Mount Rushmore series for the remainder of the week with Roob Frank and the Phillies on Wednesday, Dei Lynam and the Sixers on Thursday and Panotch and the Flyers on Friday.
Pick a team: Who’s carved into the side of your mountain?
Gimme Wilt, Doc, Billy and Allen, and Bernie, Clarkie, Hexy and … the Big E*? That’s a good debate.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money