Jan 2, 2014, 10:28 PM EDT
In case you don’t have windows, Ya Boi Djacc has you covered.
DeSean Jackson may be an All-World wide receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles but he may be giving local weather forecasters on Twitter a run for their money this evening.
And the caption to go along with the photo:
SnowLife out here in Philly All these inches came from no where shit crazy !! CalIBoy in snow gotta luv it >>>> ❄️❄️❄️❄️⛄️⛄️
John Bolaris has nothing on DJacc.
Maybe Ben Revere should have checked DeSean’s Instagram before booking his flight.
Hate delayed flights!!!
— Ben Revere (@BenRevere9) January 3, 2014
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money