Jan 2, 2014, 10:28 PM EDT
In case you don’t have windows, Ya Boi Djacc has you covered.
DeSean Jackson may be an All-World wide receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles but he may be giving local weather forecasters on Twitter a run for their money this evening.
And the caption to go along with the photo:
SnowLife out here in Philly All these inches came from no where shit crazy !! CalIBoy in snow gotta luv it >>>> ❄️❄️❄️❄️⛄️⛄️
John Bolaris has nothing on DJacc.
Maybe Ben Revere should have checked DeSean’s Instagram before booking his flight.
Hate delayed flights!!!
— Ben Revere (@BenRevere9) January 3, 2014
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return