May 31, 2013, 11:58 AM EST
The former Houston Texan ran a unique contest on Twitter to giveaway a couple of pairs of tickets to a concert down in the Lone Star State.
Knowing that fans often have little-to-no use for player-specific team gear once said player hits the road to play in a new city, Barwin asked his followers to come up with the best use of his old No. 98 Texans jersey. The creativity and resourcefulness of some of his followers like the winning reusable grocery bag were quite impressive.
— Connor Barwin (@ConnorBarwin98) May 30, 2013
There were also a few bizarre contest entries as well. You can go search his timeline for those.
[via Hot Clicks]
|Rickie on Hose Report: Turkey Bacon stoo…|
|2sentz on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|DIckie on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
|philasopher on Why the upcoming free agency b…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return