Dec 2, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
I told you Jason Peters Instagram is the best. pic.twitter.com/OJL3cKKNEi
— Connor Barwin (@ConnorBarwin98) December 1, 2013
Sports are supposed to be fun and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with having a little fun after a victory. So it was good to see Renaissance man Connor Barwin and his boys doing just that after the Philadelphia Eagles defeated the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.
Some athletes use Instagram to show us their fried turkeys on Thanksgiving. Others show us the Buddy’s Watching You-like scene in the locker room following games.
You can find Jason Peters on Instagram here. And a little closer look at the amazing photo below.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money