Mar 14, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
The Eagles have signed Jackson to a 5-year deal worth to be around $51 million, according to Adam Schefter. Djacc is a bit of a polarizing figure in this town, and the longer term deal is a bit of a surprise today.
The exact financials aren’t clear yet, but PFT says he’s “fully guaranteed” $15 million with his two year take coming in at $18 million.
Are you a fan of locking DeSean up for years to come? Or would you have preferred he play out his franchise tag and take things from there?
The kid finally gets his cash. $51 million. Sheesh. [more coming]
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money