Jan 5, 2013, 7:26 PM EDT
The wives of Philadelphia Eagles tight end Brent Celek and Philadelphia Magician Jon Dorenbos put together the above clip for what we think is a local TV show. It features the likes of Eagles great Brian Dawkins and Sixers coach Doug Collins talking into an iPhone telling Andy Reid what he meant to them. The Dawkins bit is actually pretty damn good. It’s clear there was much love there.
It also features the likes of Playboy Playmate Husband Hank Baskett and orange-haired comedian (?) Carrot Top sharing… something about Andy Reid as well.
Carrot Top, a resident of Florida, doesn’t really say much about Reid’s time in Philadelphia, or anything of relevance, but he does try and convince Reid to go coach the Miami Dolphins.
Anyway, go back to your regularly scheduled Joe Webb nightmares.
Miss you, B-Dawk.
RT @roobcsn: Eagles from 2000 until Joe Webb: 113-58-1. Eagles since Joe Webb: 12-23.
— Enrico (@The700Level) January 6, 2013
|willh888 on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|yishmeister on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|red2gold on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|deja vu on Cole Hamels essentially starte…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return