Sep 9, 2013, 8:51 PM EDT
Pretty safe to say that was the most exciting half of football Philadelphia fans have seen in years. All stupid “it’s only one half of football” and “the Redskins are probably really bad” caveats aside: Holy shit that was one fun half of football that can excite even the most cynical of Eagles fans.
The pace has been even faster than any of us anticipated. Maybe Mike Vick was on to something when he said we’d never seen anything like this.
Vick: 13-21, 190 yards passing, 2 passing TDs, 10 rushing yards, 1 rushing TD
DeSean Jackson: 7 for 104 and a TD, hella swagger
LeSean McCoy: 20 for 115 rushing
…in the first half.
The Eagles lead 26-7 at the half and now the question is do you love Chip Kelly or do you really love Chip Kelly?
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return