Jun 11, 2008, 3:53 PM EDT
Bethie and her ladies were hanging out by the VIP pool area at club Bare at the Mirage — where tops are optional, of course — when they ran into the former 4th and 26 star.
She tells ut that FredEx was chatting it up with one of her ladies and invited all 17 of them up to his suite for champagne and room service. They ate, drank, and hung out for 3-4 hours and had nothing but positive things to say about The Peoples Champ. It makes us a little bit happy inside to see that disappointing receivers can go on to lives of Vegas greatness.
We miss FredEx.
No word on whether any of the ladies got a chance to thank his hands for being so great. What happens in Vegas… we suppose.
>>Previously: FredEx Sighting with Button-less Babe [The 700 Level]
My friend Bethie and her friends with Freddie.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return