Geico going for the “commercial so awful that everybody will talk about it” angle with the Cheesesteak Shuffle lizard spot.
Feb 2, 2014, 8:29 PM EDT
Geico aired a commercial during half time of the Super Bowl on Sunday night featuring that little lizard sitting at 9th and Passyunk Streets in South Philadelphia in front of Pat’s and Geno’s. Then he started talking about the “Cheeseteak Shuffle.” It was not good. But now we’re talking about it, so I suppose it was effective.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money