Dec 15, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT
Going for it on 4th and 1 is a ballsy move. Calling a double reverse on 4th and 1 is the ballsiest. Chip Kelly did both.
Maybe you didn’t like Chip getting extra cute when he only needed a yard to move the chains — Hi, Shady McCoy — but the play worked beautifully. Right up until Nick Foles decided to try his hand at blocking.
It actually looked like a pretty good block from Foles on a giant linebacker. The problem though, it was illegal. And it looked like DeSean would have had the same path to the endzone had Foles not made the block.
You really think that linebacker would have caught DJacc? Sheesh.
The Eagles trail 17-9 at the half.
GIF via Fansided
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return