Nov 6, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
As far as desperation calls, the Eagles trick play on a kick return on Monday Night Football against the Saints proved to be kind of clever. It was the execution that was severely lacking.
Riley Cooper hiding in the Saints end zone, for as ridiculous as it looked, may have thrown New Orleans off a bit. Cooper was able to take the pass from Brandon Boykin to the house and some Eagles fans were going nuts at the craziness of it all.
Alas, the pass was clearly a forward one, negating any feeling of hope.
At least we’ll always have its ridiculousness to look back on.
“I gotta do a better job teaching them which way backward and forward is,” Reid said.
— Enrico (@The700Level) November 6, 2012
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return