Oct 13, 2013, 1:26 PM EDT
After the Eagles drove right down the field with ease on their first drive of the day in Tampa, their second possession looked off to a promising start with Shady McCoy finding some open space up the right side before he got absolutely leveled by a pair of Bucs defenders. LeSean was lifted into the air and did a complete somersault before crashing to the ground pretty hard. The ball came loose and Revis picked it up and ran it in for six. At least that was the call on the field at the time. After review it was determined that Shady did in fact fumble, but Revis was down by contact at the 40-yard line.
Philadelphia leads Tampa 7-3 midway through the first quarter.
GIF via gifdsports
LeSean McCoy’s fumble was his first since Week 11 of last season.
— Paul Domowitch (@pdomo) October 13, 2013
UPDATE: And another angle from BuzzFeed:
|willh888 on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|red2gold on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return