Sep 9, 2013, 10:37 PM EDT
Chip Kelly’s highly touted fast-paced offense was fun to watch on Monday night in Washington — at least for the first three quarters or so. There were plenty of no huddles, intricate reads, goofy colored sideline signs, bells, whistles, all that. It was so fast! But the most exciting play in Chipper’s playbook may be a simple handoff to LeSean McCoy.
Holy juke move, Shady is fun to watch.
McCoy finished the night with 184 rushing yards on 31 carries including the sweet TD you see below. It was the second highest yards in a game total for Shady, coming just one shy of the 185 he put up against the Cowboys in 2011.
The Eagles held on for the 33-27 victory and now share the top spot in the NFC East with the Cowboys at 1-0.
Pretty damn good start from Chipper. Now to work on those finishes.
[VIDEO of McCoy's first TD run here]
Shady’s first TD:
And this video-game spin move was sick:
GIFs via B/R
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money