Nov 28, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I
have one. I’d like my boss, right here tonight… No wait! I mean you could send me this Christmas card by Philadelphia artist Paul Carpenter.
It’s Christmas time in the
city and the Birds are already looking forward to next year…. Oh Joy!
Cheer up that Philly Fan on your list this year with a “Bad Santa”
card. No, this Santa doesn’t reside at the North Pole, but here in South
Philadelphia. That’s right, he’s that drunk fan at the “Iggles” game
dressed in a Santa hat, with a beer in hand, a hearty slur, and a
fistful of batteries.
Get it?!? The batteries will come in handy because Philly sports fans like to get their kids lots of electronics for Christmas.
$3.50 for one or $15 for a pack of five. Get ‘em right here.
[h/t to reader Andy O.]
|tcclark on Andrew MacDonald’s contract pa…|
|psudrozz on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
|DenverFlyer on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
|Bob on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money