Oct 10, 2013, 4:14 PM EDT
Thankfully, Santa will deliver this Christmas when “Grudge Match” hits theatres.
The movie stars none other than Sly Stallone as a — get this — aging former boxer long past his prime! The plot sets him up against his former arch rival played by the guy from Raging Bull. They fought twice a couple of decades ago but never set up their big rubber match.
Here’s what IMDB says about the whole thing:
A pair of aging boxing rivals are coaxed out of retirement to fight one final bout — 30 years after their last match.
Sounds familiar. But will Robert De Niro be able to pull of the kind of performance he impressed with in Silver Linings Playbook?
Finally, what kind of numbskull would go see this movie? Okay fine, I totally would.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money