Nov 30, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
Last week, we examined which Philadelphia Eagles might be deserving of a trip to Honolulu for the Pro Bowl this season, but lamented the fact that Nick Foles was not on the ballot. Well, now he is the team’s Twitter feed revealed on Saturday.
— Philadelphia Eagles (@Eagles) November 30, 2013
He was only the NFC’s Offensive Player of the Month for November. You would think he would have a chance to be included in the league’s All-Star game.
Naturally, I take full responsibility for this development. At the time of posting, I suggested fans conduct a write-in campaign for Foles to Commissioner Roger Goodell’s office, which is clearly what happened here. It just goes to show you what I can accomplish through your hard work. Nice teamwork!
Of course, Foles is a little behind the eight ball here. He has something like two weeks to collect votes, seeing as the league traditionally announces the participants around Week 16.
Guess that means you better get to voting, now and often.
>> Pro Bowl Ballot [NFL.com]
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return